Mission statement - proposed
The Glen Ellen Forum is working on
- Building a stronger community for the benefit of us all.
- Working together from a positive frame of mind on common goals.
- Valuing all our experiences, with a shared sense of civic discourse and respect of participants.
- Carrying out all of our work with elements of tolerance, co-operation, compromise, diversity, preservation and inclusiveness.
There is always more that brings us together than what divides us.
5 year Strategic Plan - proposed
The draft 5-year strategic plan is intended to start a conversation around how our community might enhance village life, while ensuring the charm and rural character are not sacrificed.
Short Term Plan & Initiatives
Short Term Plans
The short-term plan & initiatives list is intended to outline what we are actively working on or can work towards together.
Meeting Agenda - October
- WELCOME & INTRODUCTION
- COMMITTEE UPDATES
- Advisory Council Exploration
- Community Engagement
- Community Projects
- Traffic & Safety
- SDC/Eldridge Transition
- Glen Ellen Village Fair 10/14 (See Flyer)
- ANY OTHER BUSINESS
- THANK YOU FOR COMING
- Next Meeting: Garden Court Cafe, Monday, November 5th @ 7pm
- Elections are closed and will next take place in May 2019
- Please email email@example.com if you would like to get involved in any committee.
Steering Committee (day-to-day)
Vice President Communications
Vice President Secretary
Vice President Treasurer
Chair & Vice
Board of Directors (oversight)
9 members who meet 4 times a year.
Please view the links below.
Meeting Minutes & Video
Information Policy - Proposed
- We strive to inform you, the public, about all that is going on in our community.
- The Forum does not necessarily endorse all that is posted on our website, monthly newsletter and Facebook page.
The Ready Glen Ellen Emergency Plan was created by the Glen Ellen Forum Traffic and Safety Committee and other members of the Glen Ellen community. We encourage all residents, businesses and employees of Glen Ellen to have an emergency plan and hope this document helps you.
The Ready Glen Ellen site is now up (click on the title above).
Community Meals & Social Events
Next social - if you would like to host one at your house please let us know.
Future Goals for Glen Ellen
The Forum would like to share two energizing ideas that we believe will greatly enhance our community.
Glen Ellen Plaza
Proposal by Jim Shere
Proposal by Arthur Dawson
Do You Need Help?
Fill out this form to tell your neighbors how they can help you.
CAN YOU OFFER HELP?
Fill out this form to identify how you can help your neighbors.
Support and Recovery Information
GOT HOUSING? NEED HOUSING?
Please visit the Facebook group, Keep Them In Sonoma Valley - Homes For Fire Victims set up by Glen Ellen's, Ed Davis. Ed is keeping a running inventory of housing needs and availability in Sonoma Valley!
Improvements to the Forum website
We have added these (in test mode)
- Donation ability via the site
- Multi-lingual list option
We are working on adding these shortly
- Update 5-year plan
- Add short-term projects & initiatives plan
- Update with latest newsletters, presentations, meeting minutes & videos
If you have suggestions or ideas for the site please let us know.
We'd Love to Hear from You!
Please use the contact form below to send us your ideas, suggestions, or any topics you'd like to add to the agenda for the next meeting.