Focus: Selecting small projects around town that can be accomplished within three months to improve the look and functionality of the town.
Top three goals:
- Complete six events/projects per year.
- Work to maintain the rural and historic character of this unique small town.
- Work cooperatively and above all, have fun.
Current & Future Projects
- PO repaint
- PO parking lot resurface
- Earth Day spring street clean-up for two years running
- Installing new wooden attractive bus stop benches through town
- Revamping and painting PO Bulletin Board
- Fall Creek Clean up (in partnership with the Sonoma Ecology Center)
To join this committee or inquire about our work,
please email the chair, BJ Blanchard at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The current members are:
Mare Jo Dickerson