The focus of this committee is to identify traffic and pedestrian safety issues in Glen Ellen and addressing them using the 3E concept: Enforcement, Engineering, and Education.
Wednesday, November 15 at 3pm
Jack London Saloon
Current & Future Projects
- Meeting with representatives from County-Sheriff Department and Transportation and Public Works, along with the CHP.
- Acquiring a radar speed sign (the kind that flash your speed when you are going faster than the limit).
- Working with the county to add signage to re-route some through traffic back to HWY 12.
- Improving walk and bike routes while maintaining the Glen Ellen historic look and feel.
- Continuing discussion around solutions for: traffic noise from stop signs; speed in specific areas; parking; commercial vehicle delivery times; etc.
- Please see the traffic survey under the Documents section.
Links to reading, websites, resources, or any other pertinent information your committee wants to share.